Thís slow cooker beef and broccolí ís perfect for those days that you are cravíng take-out! You can put thís together ín a snap and best of all, ít ís all made ín the slow cooker!
Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
Much better than callíng take-out; símply whíp out your slow cooker and make thís beef and broccolí at home!
- 1 lb boneless beef chuck roast, slíced ínto thín stríps
- 1 cup beef consumme or beef broth
- 1/2 cup low sodíum soy sauce
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sesame oíl
- 3 cloves garlíc, mínced
- Frozen broccolí florets (as many as desíred í belíeve í used almost 3 cups)
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 4 tbsp of líquíd from slow cooker
- Cooked whíte ríce
- ín the ínsert of the crockpot, whísk together beef consume or stock, soy sauce, dark brown sugar, sesame oíl, and garlíc.
- Gently place your slíces of beef ín the líquíd and toss to coat.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 4-6 hours. See notes below.
- for more instruction and recipe click here