Cake Strawberries and Fluffy Evaporated #Dessert #Easyrecipe
For the condensed mìlk cake
- 1 cup (2 stìcks) unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons bakìng powder
- 1 390-ml can of Alaska Sweetened Condensed Mìlk
- Zest from 1 large lemon
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juìce (about half a lemon)
- 1 teaspoon vanìlla extract
For the evaporated mìlk cream
- 1/2 of 370-ml can Alaska Evaporated Fìlled Mìlk, cold
- Scant 1/4 cup confectìoner's sugar
- A few drops of vanìlla extract
- Strawberrìes, for garnìsh
Make the cake
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C). Grease and flour a 9-inch round pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar at high speed until fluffy and almost white in color, about 3 minutes. (You can use a hand mixer or a stand mixer for this.) Pour in Alaska Sweetened Condensed Milk and mix for another minute.
- Add in the eggs, one or two at a time, making sure to beat well between each addition. Scrape down the sides of the bowl anytime it's necessary to ensure even mixing.
- Add in the flour and baking powder, then mix until some streaks of flour remain. Finally, add the lemon zest and juice, plus the vanilla extract. Mix until well-combined. (If using a stand mixer, you can give the batter one last mix with a spatula, scraping the bottom of the bowl to make sure nothing is left unmixed down there.)
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan. Tap pan on work surface to eliminate any air bubbles in the batter, then smooth out the surface of the batter.
- Bake in preheated oven until toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 45 to 55 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 20 minutes, then run a knife around the cake and flip out of the pan before letting cool completely. The cake should come right out if you've greased and floured your pan properly.