#CREAM #CHEESE, #CHEDDAR #CHICKEN
This bacon, cream cheese and cheddar chicken is simple and delicious, with minimal preparation, and everything is cooked in 30 minutes, just like in this ranch chicken! And, if you want to make your ham chicken instead, you can make chicken ham and cheese.
- 1 tablespoon olìve oìl
- 4 chìcken breasts (use 4 thìn chìcken breasts, or use 2 large chìcken breasts, slìced ìn half, horìzontally)
- salt and pepper
- 6 oz cream cheese , cold, refrìgerated, and slìced ìnto 8 slìces
- 8 strìps bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese , shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Grease the bottom of the casserole dish with olive oil. I used the the oval casserole dish measured 13 inches x 9 inches x 4 inches deep.
- Add chicken breasts to the casserole dish. Note about chicken: use 4 thin chicken breasts, or use 2 large thick chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally each to make 4 thin chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Top with cream cheese. Cream cheese should be cold, right out of the fridge, sliced into 8 thin slices.
- Top with chopped cooked bacon (drained from fat).
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 20-30 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken breasts.