- 4 bone-ìn pork chops
- 1 oz packet onìon soup mìx
- 1 14 oz can chìcken broth, low sodìum
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chìcken soup, low sodìum
- 1 oz packet dry pork gravy mìx
- 1 tsp garlìc powder
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- In a 5-6 quart oval slow cooker, combine onion soup mix, chicken broth, cream of chicken soup and pork gravy mix.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Season both sides of the chops with a little bit of garlic powder.
- Place pork chops into the slow cooker.
- Do your best to spread them out and cover with the gravy mixture.
- Cover and cook on low about 4-6 hours.
- Just before the pork chops are done - whisk together the corn starch and cold water in a small bowl. Once it is smooth, pour it in with your pork chops in the slow cooker and stir gently.
- Cover and switch the slow cooker to high and cook for another 30 minutes (until gravy has thickened.)
For More Detail : bit.ly/2BkduRJ