No-bake coconut bars made with homemade condensed milk are a delicious, easy and healthy dessert that can satisfy your sweet tooth craving!
- Homemade Condensed Milk
- 800 g Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Coconut Bars
- 3 cups Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup homemade condensed milk
- Chocolate layer
- 200 g dark chocolate 90% cocoa
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- No-bake coconut bars made with homemade condensed milk are an easy, healthy and keto delicious dessert that can satisfy your craving for sweet!
Homemade Condensed Milk
- Pour all ingredients in a pot and bring to the boil.
- Turn the heat down to medium and let it bubble away until the mix has reduced to almost 1/3 of the original amount, stirring regularly. The condensed milk is ready when it coats the back of a spoon and its colour begins to darken slightly.
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut and homemade condensed milk to make a thick and sticky paste.
- Line a tray with parchment paper and fill in the sticky mixture.
- Pour the chocolate, heavy cream and butter in a bowl. Microwave it for 1 - 2 minutes, opening the door and stirring occasionally.
- Drizzle the coconut layer wiyh this chocolate ganache.
- Place the tray in the fridge for 15 minutes so it firms up before cutting.