Cheesy Broccoli Rice
source : https://bunnyswarmoven.net
Cheesy Broccoli Rice - a fantastic versatile side dish loaded with cheesy broccoli and rice. Use the cheese and vegetable your family loves.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups broccoli or veggie of your choice, steamed and chopped roughly
- 1 1/3 cups grated cheese use the cheese your family loves...Cheddar, Monterey Jack etc...
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- milk as needed to thin before serving if nessecary
1. Place the oil in a medium size sauce pan over medium to low heat.
2. add the rice to the pan, cook and stir, until the rice starts to turn golden brown.
add the chicken broth to the pan, heat till it starts to boil. Place a lid on the pan.
3. more steps, click here