PUMPKIN CAKE MIX CINNAMON ROLLS WITH BROWN SUGAR MAPLE GLAZE
source : http://withsaltandwit.com
these pumpkin cake mix cinnamon rolls are made easier by starting with a cake mix then drizzled in a delicious brown sugar maple glaze! your family will love waking up to these!
- 1 box pumpkin cake mix
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (or more if dough is too soft)
- 2 1/4 teaspoons yeast or 1 pkg yeast
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 2 1/2 cups warm water (115 - 120 degrees f)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted (or coconut oil)
- 1/2 c packed coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 2 - 3 tbsp water (enough to make it pourable)
1. in a stand mixer, add the cake mix, flour, yeast and pumpkin pie spice. add the warm water and mix until dough comes to a ball.
2. put dough into an oiled bowl. spray top of dough and cover with a towel or plastic wrap. let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
3. more steps, click here