SWEET AND SPICY ORANGE SALMON
source : https://ohsweetbasil.com
Today I’m excited to share one of my recent favorite dinners – sweet and spicy orange salmon. It’s a healthy dinner idea that is quick and easy.
- Juice from one orange (about 1/4 cup)
- Zest from one orange
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp sriracha, more or less to taste
- Salmon fillet(s), between 1 1/2 – 2 lbs total
1. Whisk together orange juice, orange zest, soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, and sriracha in a bowl.
2. Reserve about 1/4 cup of the sauce in a separate bowl for glazing later on.
3. more steps, click here