TOASTED FROZEN COCONUT MOJITO
source : http://withsaltandwit.com
Toasted Frozen Coconut Mojito is a summer must have! Made lighter with fresh lime juice, a homemade mint simple syrup and then blended with coconut milk for a refreshing cocktail that you won't have troubles asking for seconds!
Mint Simple Syrup:
- 1/2 cup baking stevia
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Remaining Ingredients:
- 6 ounces white rum
- 2 cups Silk Nutchello Toasted Coconut & Cashew Milk (or canned light coconut milk if you cannot find Nutchello)
- Juice of 2 Limes
- 2 cups ice (or more to reach desired consistency)
- Garnish, Handful of mint leaves
- Toasted Coconut flakes, if desired
1. Mint Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan, add Truvia, 1 cup water add mint leaves. Bring to a boil, then reduce and let cook for 10 minutes. Strain mint and reserve simple syrup. Add to a container and let cool for a few hours, or until ready to serve. Or place in freezer for 10-15 to get cold. But don't let it freeze!
2. When ready to serve, add the rum, milk, juice of limes, reserved mint simple syrup and ice to a high powered blender.
3. more steps, click here