#Easy #breakfast #board
- 4 eggs
Crìspy oven bacon
- 250 g streaky bacon (approxìmately 10 strìps)
For the breakfast board
- jam of your choìce
- maple syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 200ºC/400ºF and place the bacon on a non-stick baking tray.
- Place in the hot oven and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the bacon is cooked to your preference.
- In the meantime, place the eggs in a pot and fill with water.
- Place over high heat on the stove and once the water comes up to a boil, start your timer. I cooked these eggs for 6 minutes as I wanted them to be set throughout but have creamy yolks. 4-5 minutes = soft, 5-6 minutes = jammy yolks, 6-7 minutes = hard boiled.
- Remove the eggs from the boiling water and place in an ice bath to immediately cool them down before peeling them.
- Place the halved boiled eggs, crispy bacon and other breakfast ingredients on a large serving board/platter and serve with hot coffee and fresh pressed orange juice.