#Easy #Breakfast #Egg #Crepes
These breakfast egg pancakes have become my go-to breakfast when I want to impress customers while keeping it simple. What makes it so perfect for the holiday season when family and entertaining friends can easily become overwhelming. No more! These easy egg pancakes will completely change your breakfast game.
for the egg crêpes
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup cream/mìlk
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
for the fìllìng
- 4 egg
- 8 strìps streaky bacon
- vìne tomatoes
- 1 tbsp balsamìc vìnegar
- 1 tbsp olìve oìl
- salt and pepper to taste
- To make the egg crêpes, whisk together the eggs and cream/milk until well beaten.
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and wipe the pan with a little oil and kitchen towel.
- Pour in a small amount of the egg mixture, swirling pan to coat the entire bottom of the pan. Allow to cook for 1 minute then carefully flip over and cook on the other side. Remove and continue with the remaining egg mixture.
- Place the bacon on a non-stick baking sheet.
- For the tomatoes, place the vine tomatoes in an oven-proof dish then drizzle with olive oil, Balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the bacon and tomatoes in a hot oven and cook until the bacon is crisp and the tomato skin is starting to burst.
- Fry the eggs in a non-stick pan until cooked to your preference, season to taste.
- To put the egg crêpes together, place one egg crêpe on plate then add a fried egg, 2 strips of bacon and tomatoes then fold the edges in to form a square.
- Serve immediately.