Pineapple Strawberry Agua Fresca #Drinks #Easyrecipe
- 4 cups fresh pìneapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cup fresh strawberrìes
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- juìce of 1 lìme (about 2–3 tablespoons)
- Add pineapple, strawberries, 1 cup of water, agave nectar, and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend until pureed and there are no more chunks left.
- Pour juice through a strainer into a pitcher. (you may need to use a spoon or spatula to help it through)
- Add the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to the pitcher. Stir to mix and serve!