#PORK #RIND #NACHOS
As you can see below in the photo, the pork rinds are unrecognizable. You may even think it's impossible to remove a chip from a pork rind, but we did it for you and they came out even better than expected
- 1.5 oz Pork Rìnds
- 3 oz Queso Fresco (any Mexìcan fryìng cheese wìll work)
- 1/2 tsp chìlì powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumìn
- 1/4 tsp garlìc powder
- 1/4 tsp Onìon powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp Pìnk Salt
- Break cheese up into chunks and add it to a food processor. Add pork rinds and pulse together.
- Add seasoning to processor and pulse until fully combined.
- Pour out mixture onto a greased baking sheet or parchment paper and flatten out as thin or thick as you like. We like to keep ours a little on the thick side.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 450 degree Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!).
- Remove from oven, cut into preferred chip shapes and bake for additional 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. (Keep any eye on them as to not let them burn since ovens can vary in cook time!). Remove and allow to cool.
- Layer chips onto a plate or skillet. Layer on cooked meat and sprinkle with cheese.
- Place into an oven on broil or into a microwave and remove when melted. Keep an eye on it so the cheese doesn't melt.
- Add the guacamole and tomatoes, and enjoy!