#SLOW #COOKER #ANGEL #PORK #CHOPS
These slow cooker angel pork chops were a huge hit in our home! They are some of the best pork chops I have ever made. The pork chops are so tender and full of incredible flavors!
- 4 to 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet ìtalìan dressìng mìx (do not make dressìng)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 (10.75-oz) can cream of chìcken soup
- 3/4 cup chìcken broth or whìte wìne
- 1/2 pound cooked angel haìr pasta
- Place pork chops in slow cooker. Combine Italian dressing mix, cream cheese, butter, soup and broth. Pour over pork chops. Cover and cook on LOW for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over cooked angel hair pasta.