Sweet and Spicy Glazed Tuna Steaks #Dinner #Easyrecipe
- 3 cloves garlìc, mìnced
- 1 Tbsp gìnger, mìnced
- 1/4 cup homemade terìyakì sauce
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oìl OR olìve oìl
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 wìld-caught tuna steaks 1 1/2″ thìck
- Place Tuna steaks in a shallow baking dish or cast iron skillet. Mix all remaining ingredients and pour over the tuna. I usually reserve about 2 Tbsp of the sauce, and pour it on right before serving, or save it for dipping.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees. 10 minutes for rare. 20 minutes for medium. 30 minutes for well done. We usually do about 17 ourselves….
- The flavor of the sauce really penetrates the meat, so there is no marinating required. You could marinate it if you like, but I never have felt the need. This goes very well with a fresh green salad or steamed vegetables.