Million Dollar Tortilla Roll #Dessert #Easyrecipe
So ... they are easy. You can move them forward. There is nothing complicated about them.
Just look. I will show you!
They start with some basics of dip and cream cheese.
Then, summarize everything and the result, well ... maybe one of my favorite finger food for the party! Million Dollar Tortilla Roll Ups.
- 8 oz cream cheese, whìpped
- 1 cup of mayonnaìse
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz package real bacon bìts or 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/2 cup slìvered almonds
- 5 green onìons chopped
- 4 (6 ìnch) large flour tortìllas
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortillas until well mixed.
- Lay a tortilla out on a plate and spread an even layer of the almond, bacon and cheese mixture all the way to the edges (about 2 to 3 tbsp).
- Roll up tortilla tightly and place on a plate and then repeat until all the ingredients have been used.
- Pop into the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
- Slice each rolled tortillas off the ends and set aside.
- Garnish with remaining sliced green onions.
- * - make sure your tortillas are at room temperature before you roll them so they are nice and flexible.
- * -Smaller tortillas may be used, however you will need to adjust the amount of bacon and cheese mixture you add to each tortilla.
- * -If time is an issue, you can skip the refrigeration before slicing or refrigerate for less time. However, for best results, refrigeration is recommended.