BAKED CHICKEN BACON RANCH TAQUITOS #Dinner #Easyrecipe
I must be straightforward, there are a great deal of formula fizzles at my home. A large portion of them happen when I attempt to concoct my very own formula, my poor spouse fears those "trial suppers".
Be that as it may, now and then, something brilliant happens to it and these little taquitos fall into that superb classification!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 12 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch Dressing mix (divided)
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
- Add in about 1/2 of the dry ranch dressing mix, or more if desired. Mix well.
- Spoon 2-3 Tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto each flour tortilla and roll it up.
- Place taquitos seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat about 20 times or until all the filling is used.
- Once finished, spray the tops of the taquitos with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
- Place pan in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until edges and tops are golden.
- Let cool slightly and serve with ranch dressing or salsa.