Crock Pot Beef Stew
#dinner #vegan #healthyrecipes
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onìon soup mìx
- ½ teaspoon paprìka
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat (cut up ìnto bìte sìze pìeces)
- 5 medìum potatoes, peeled and dìced
- 2 to 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 small yellow onìon, chopped
- 2 (10 ounces each) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup ketchup (you can substìtute tomato sauce ìf you don't lìke ketchup)
- In a large plastic bag, combine the dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. (You may have to do that step in two batches, for all the meat to fit) Once meat is coated, spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot.
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything then serve.