Easy Chicken Green Chili Casserole (Keto Chicken Casserole)
A solid low carb and keto green stew dish makes a definitive solace nourishment supper formula when you need something fast and simple.
The mix of an exquisite stew verde sauce, three sorts of cheddar and destroyed chicken make for the best bean stew verde meal you will completely adore.
- 2 lb shredded chicken, cooked
- 3 T taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup chili verde salsa (chunky works best)
- 1 4 oz can of mild green chilis, drained
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 5 oz sliced or shredded Colby jack or Mexican blend cheese
- Sour cream, optional
- Green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the taco seasoning, salsa, green chilis and cottage cheese
- Mix in the shredded chicken and blend well
- Spray your baking dish with nonstick cooking spreay
- Spoon mixture into an 11x7 baking dish
- Top the casserole with the sliced or shredded cheese
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Garnish with green onions, if desired
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, optional