Easy Keto Sausage Dip
#Easy #Keto #Sausage #Dip #Lowcarb
This has always been one of my favorite dips and good news, it’s keto!!
It’s wonderful eaten with pork rinds, served over zoodles, as a filling for sasquashes, peppers and stuffed eggs or even all by itself!
- 1 lb bulk sausage (spicy, breakfast, italian, etc)
- 1 8oz brick of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can rotel (or diced tomatoes)
- Brown sausage while breaking into small pieces (I do not drain grease)
- Add can of rotel with juice and stir
- Add softened cream cheese (I cube mine for quicker melting).
- Heat thru until melted and stir to combine.
- This batch makes enough to fill 2 dozen eggs (48 halves) or 4 medium squash (8 halves) so divide as needed
For More Detail : bit.ly/2Stx4l0