FRENCH ONION CHICKEN CASSEROLE #Dinner #Easyrecipe
I truly don't care for being a fastidious eater, however I am. Indeed, it's actual… I can't stand onions. They disgust me. In any case, having said that I really like french singed onions… possibly the reality they're breaded and seared makes them OK.
- 3 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 1 cup celery chopped (or french style green beans)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 6 oz French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 and coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir celery, cheese, sour cream, mayo and cream of chicken. Add chicken and almonds. Spoon into dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Sprinkle fried onion and cook another 5 minutes. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!SSEROLE