Instant Pot Honey Garlic Chicken #Dinner #Easyrecipe
Any individual who peruses this site normally knows there are two things that I totally love. The first is my new Instant Pot. I've just had it about a year, yet I've just utilized it to make destroyed chicken, hamburger stew, steamed artichokes, and a lot of pasta dishes – and the rundown just continues developing.
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in 1/4 cup water
- Sesame seeds & green onion for topping
- Rice for serving
- Start by placing your chicken in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Season well with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, onion, ketchup, oil, and garlic. Pour the mixture over chicken and put your Instant Pot Lid on and set to seal.
- Cook on the Meat setting (or on HIGH pressure for non IP) for 15 minutes and then quick release once the 15 minutes is up. Remove chicken from pot, leave the sauce in the pot.
- Dissolve 3 teaspoons of cornstarch in 1/4 cup of water in a small bowl and pour into your Instant Pot. Stir to combine with sauce. Push the Saute button and cook sauce for about 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, then return to pot and toss with sauce before serving. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions, and serve over rice.